1. Transfer Welcome Letter (PDF)
2. Pupil Acceptable Computer & Internet Use Policy (PDF)
3. ParentMail Information Leaflet (PDF)
4. Epraise Information (PDF) & HelpSheet (PDF)
5. Pupil Attendance Information (PDF)
6. Parent Welcome Pack (PDF)
7. Walk to the Village Permission & Photographic Consent Detail (PDF)
8. Term Dates for 2021/2022 (Link)
9. Verwood Bus Service (PDF)
10. School Uniform Guide (PDF)/ How to Purchase (PDF) & Price List (PDF). http://www.swischoolwear.co.uk/
FORMS to be completed (DEADLINE 31st May) - Please download relevant Word Forms, Update and return completed forms via email to email@example.com
1. Data Collection Form (Word)
2. Medication Authorisation Forms:
Carrying Inhaler On Person (Word)– only complete if applicable
Administration of Medication by Staff (Word) – only complete if applicable
3. Parental Permissions Consent Form
4. Music Tuition Form (Word)
Dear parents and carers,
I hope this email finds you all well.
I am writing with news of a small piece of 'homework' that I would like your child to complete. It's a questionnaire which will help us to get to know them a little better before they start with us in September and it is something we would normally do in person when we visit them in their first schools. It asks about what sorts of things they like doing outside of school, what sort of lessons they enjoy and who they consider to be their friends.
It is still too early to know whether we will be able to meet all our new starters before September, and when there is any news on this I will be in touch. In the meantime, I have asked our lovely current year 5 pupils to write about their experiences of starting school at CMS 8 months ago. A selection of these letters will be put on the website in the next couple of days and they really do show how they were feeling last year before they started and will hopefully reassure our new pupils that it is a very exciting fresh start with lots of new experiences for them to look forward to.
Please get in touch if there are any questions I can answer for you.
QUESTIONNAIRE CLICK HERE
Head of Year 5
Cranborne Middle School
Dear parents and carers of our new Year 5,
Over the past couple of weeks I set our current year 5's a homework task to write a letter to your children, explaining what the first few days at CMS were like for them and also to offer reassurances about any worries they may have.
They have put a lot of effort into them and they give a first-hand account of what it's like to be a pupil here at CMS.
Laura Trepess, Head of Year 5
CLICK Letter To OPEN
Letter1 - Alex
Letter2 - Belle
Letter3 - Emily
Letter4 - Evie
Letter5 - Jack
Letter6 - Kiara
Letter7 - Katie
Letter8 - Rose
Letter9 - Sam
Letter10 - Tom
Letter11 - Will