- THROUGHOUT THIS WORK REFER TO THE ASSESSMENT GRID TO
- You can either say my friend is right, wrong or (and this will be more
- This is probably a two page piece of work for the expected standard.
- You can do it on a computer. You can use pictures to illustrate your work.
- Aim to bring a draft ready for peer marking to your next lesson.
- It must be finished and handed in by Thursday 21st June 2018.
What is your answer to the question? Give an idea in just two to four lines what you are going to write about. Refer to the word ‘terrible’ explain your point in view of its definition
Why do we view the cruelty, basic living conditions and strange practices of the Tudors as terrible? Were the Middle Ages or the Stuart period more or less terrible? Did the Tudors do a good job?
This is a major paragraph – it might be three …. What causes you to come to your answer? Make your point, evidence it and explain it.
Your interpretation is one idea. What are the other viewpoints? Why do people have them?
Continuity and change
What changed over the Tudor period? What did not? Did this make them terrible or not? Make sure it supports your argument.
Lots of things happened between 1485 and 1603. What is the most significant event and why does it support your argument about the Tudors being terrible?
Pick at least one source about the Tudors and copy it. Be sure to include the author and date (provenance). Explain why it backs up your argument about the Tudors being terrible. Don’t forget to say why it is a good source depending upon its provenance.
What is your answer to the question? Summarise your work, briefly explaining why you are correct.
Remember, 'terrible' means -extremely unpleasant or disagreeable and / or really bad at something.