Below are some important dates to bear in mind throughout the year:
- Wednesday 24th April: QE Welcome Evening @ QE (timings to be confirmed) - This is when students will be informed of which House they have been allocated.
- Wednesday 12th June: Middle School Assembly @ CMS - assembly and small group chats with Heads of House: 8:45 - 10.20am
- Thursday 20th June: QE Taster Morning - Pupils will travel by coach to QE for a morning of tours and sample lessons before returning to school. (please note: pupils will need a packed lunch on this day in case we return late for lunch)
- Wednesday 3rd July: QE Meet the Tutor Evening @ QE (timings to be confirmed)
- Friday 5th July: Transfer Day - Pupils will travel on QE school transport or be taken directly to QE by parents, where they will spend the full day participating in lessons and upper school life.
We will remind pupils and parents of these dates as they approach. Please try and make every effort to attend these events as they will provide valuable information and experiences that will ease your child through the transition process.