Reminders on the day of departure:
- Departure time is 1.45pm prompt so please aim to be here ½ an hour before at 1.15pm
- Ensure you bring your child’s passport and EHIC card and hand them in to Mr Webster
- Please hand any medication, clearly labelled with your child’s name, to Mrs Sherlock
- Have 2 separate named envelopes containing Euros and a small amount of sterling and hand them to Mr Phelps
- Bring luggage (ideally a soft holdall type bag) to the coach to be stored in luggage compartment
- Take your sleeping bag and pillow and small rucksack style bag with you onto the coach when you are told to board (remember to have your Cranborne school jumper in your rucksack!)
- Don’t forget a dvd so we can vote on what to watch on our journey! (age appropriate please)
- Snacks / lunch in a disposable bag
- Money for the outbound ferry journey if needed
If you have any last minute questions or queries, please get in touch.
If your child has a birthday, don’t forget to hand me any cards or gifts you would like me to give them.
I look forward to seeing you all soon!